- Six months free access to the BT Sport app for new and existing EE pay monthly mobile handset, tablet and SIM only customers
- Access to the BT Sport App is the first of a series of BT benefits to be made available to EE customers
- Offer will be supported by a multi-million pound advertising campaign featuring Kevin Bacon, Rio Ferdinand, José Mourinho and Harry Redknapp
EE today announced an exclusive BT Sport App offer for new and existing EE pay monthly customers, providing them with six months free access to all the live sporting action available on BT Sport channels.
From 27 July, EE customers on consumer and small business pay monthly handset, tablet and SIM only plans* will be able to access all the BT Sport channels on their smartphone or tablet. Sports fans can stream the most anticipated action live, or watch highlights over EE’s award-winning 4G network as well as WiFi whenever they choose.
BT Sport on EE
EE pay monthly mobile customers will have access to the full line-up of BT Sport channels: BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport Europe and ESPN on BT Sport. BT Sport coverage includes:
- Every match in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League
- 42 Premier League matches
- The Emirates FA Cup
- Aviva Premiership Rugby
- European Rugby Champions Cup
- America’s Cup
- MotoGP, UFC and more
As well as live and on-demand catch-up, the BT Sport App provides an array of additional video clips including highlights, interviews, video diaries, fixtures, results and league tables.
All UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches are available live on the App. The video player has an interactive timeline which plots every significant moment of the game. Goal alerts mean that you’ll have the latest information and you can switch games easily, plus a stats overlay provides team and player statistics without interrupting viewing. Customers can re-watch any of the games in full or check out highlights at any time after the final whistle is blown.
The BT Sport App offer will be available initially to EE customers on pay monthly handset, tablet and SIM only plans, using iOS, Android and Windows devices. The app will be available for free for the first six months and then as a 30 day rolling add-on that costs £5/month. Customers can cancel the service at any time. To be the first to find out how to sign up for the offer, and for further information, customers should register their interest at: ee.co.uk/btsportoffer
* Excludes 4GEE WiFi/Mobile Brodband and Large Business customers. Access to BT Sport App is for personal, non-commercial use only.